[lbo-talk] re: AI

the-squeeze at pulpculture.org the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 19 18:56:39 PST 2003

it's time to drag out the Snit Dick-Swing-o-Meter!

Step right up buoyz and take a swing at it. How high can you make it go!

Kelley

(who still wants to have an LOB party so all the LOB chixors can do the dick swing with big inflatable plastics dicks. Yeah, we'll to it to the Tootsieroll! Joanna, you can choreograph!)