[lbo-talk] Henwood in San Francisco

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Nov 21 10:02:35 PST 2003

Jordan Hayes wrote:

>Saw Doug last night at Modern Times in San Francisco, and if he's coming
>to your town, go see him! I'm not sure if he has a schedule posted on
>his web site, but his talk was a nice introduction to the stuff he
>covers in his book.

Thanks Jordan. Sorry I didn't have a chance to do more than say hi.

Alas, this is about it for my "tour." The New Press was rather tardy in booking it, so most of the good venues were booked up. I'll probably go to Chicago sometime in Jan. I'll be at Bluestockings in NYC on Dec 4, and at the Brecht Forum in NYC on Dec 11.

I'm a total publicity slut, so if any of you have an organization that would buy me a plane ticket, I'm happy to appear.

Doug