[lbo-talk] Henwood in San Francisco

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sat Nov 22 10:23:39 PST 2003

On Friday, November 21, 2003, at 01:02 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I'm a total publicity slut, so if any of you have an organization that
> would buy me a plane ticket, I'm happy to appear.

How about Philly? You don't even need a plane ticket.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax