[lbo-talk] re Fisk avoiding facts? really?

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 13:09:39 PST 2003

--so? and what would finding out who the 'real' culprits were, if they weren't al qaeda accomplish?

we can't really know that until we find out, but as with any such event, finding out who the perpetrators are is a no-brainer, especially for the friends and families of the deceased --- and it is looking increasingly as though the Bush administration knew more about the pending attacks than they have been willing to admit and could and should have done more to stop them - if this can be shown, and the behaviour of the Bush adminsitration is increasingly suggesting that they have a lot to hide, then it might provide the grounds for the impeachment of George Bush - fancy that?!

Clearly the 'refusal to know' shoe is on the foot of the 'anti-conspiracists' as you have amply demonstrated with your 'what does it matter attitude'. 9-11 didn't just 'happen' as you suggest, like a natural disaster, it was planned.

As to the rest, your understanding of the significance of Iran Contra leaves a lot to be desired.