[lbo-talk] Tommy Franks: Another 9/11 Will Lead to Martial Law

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 18:12:45 PST 2003

"The general drove his point home: "It means the potential of a weapon of mass destruction and a terrorist, massive, casualty-producing event somewhere in the Western world—it may be in the United States of America—that causes our population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass, casualty-producing event. Which in fact, then begins to unravel the fabric of our Constitution. Two steps, very, very important."

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0348/mondo6.php