[lbo-talk] Tommy Franks: Another 9/11 Will Lead to Martial Law

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 18:27:30 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike larkin" <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 6:12 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Tommy Franks: Another 9/11 Will Lead to Martial Law

> "The general drove his point home: "It means the
> potential of a weapon of mass destruction and a
> terrorist, massive, casualty-producing event somewhere
> in the Western world-it may be in the United States of
> America-that causes our population to question our own
> Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in
> order to avoid a repeat of another mass,
> casualty-producing event. Which in fact, then begins
> to unravel the fabric of our Constitution. Two steps,
> very, very important."
>
> http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0348/mondo6.php

Hahahahahahahaha.

Tiny groups of citizens non-conspiratorially questioned the Constitution after the A-bomb proved to be a success and 'we've' been militarizing ever since in order repeat mass casualty events--in other countries--all of which have been unraveling the so called 'fabric of our Constitution' for decades.

They read Paul Samuelson at West Point too..........

Ian