[lbo-talk] "Left" Believers In Warren Report

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Nov 23 22:25:48 PST 2003

Doug wrote:
>...Pretty much everything you need to know about how things work is
>right in the open.

Many of us have long known "pretty much everything you need to know about how things work." But the devils hide in the details, don't they? The *fact* that Kennedy was overthrown conspiratorially has been "right in the open" since day three (the smoking gun was literally seen worldwide in the hands of Jake Rubinstein alias Jack Ruby). But the details of who conspired, how, and why, remain secret. Do I "need to know" them? Until I do know, no-one has the right to tell me that I don't need to know. Likewise with the events around "9/11." But the need to know seems to me to be clearer and much more urgent.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things."

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64