[lbo-talk] JFK

JW Mason j.w.mason at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 09:31:51 PST 2003

What's so secretive about the WTO and the World Bank? Everything they do is right out in the open. That's one of the reasons the view of power embodied in protests against these institutions is quite different from that of theories about who killed JFK. Doug has made this distinction very clearly; I'm not going to rehash it.

Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Wanzala" <jwanzala at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 12:16 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] JFK

> Mass mobilizations have been taking place almost continously for the last
> decade, especially in the last few years, all over the world and as we
speak
> in Miami, in response to the secretive and undemocratic machinations of
> 'tiny elites' in the World Bank, the World Trade Organization, the G7 and
so
> forth and against the tiny elites that are behind the war in Iraq. Indeed,
> is the history of social revolution not been the recognition of and
response
> by the masses to the fact that tiny elites are monopolizing wealth and
> power?
>
> Peter Dale Scott: "...I should make it clear that I propose deep political
> analysis [of the Kennedy Assassination] not as a substitute to ...
> structural analysis ..... but as an extension of it. I have always
> believed, and argued, that a true understanding of the Kennedy
Assassination