[lbo-talk] Re: Radical Left Critique Of Nation Article

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 26 10:48:33 PST 2003

"Instead of the comforting rationale that merit breeds success and the successful have merit, a more rational approach would be to speculate that in our society wealth and power tend to accrue to those who are ruthless, cunning, avaricious, self-seeking, lacking in sympathy and compassion, subservient to authority and willing to abandon principle for material gain..." --Noam Chomsky