[lbo-talk] WTO/World Bank/etc. (was JFK)

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:16:25 PST 2003

Eubulides wrote:- "And while the WTO has the potential to make much mischief for democratic governance and can, at times, be a huge friend of the capitalist class and enemy of the world's poor, it's nowhere near as troublesome as the IMF/WB or the White House and the Pentagon."

that is a distinction.