[lbo-talk] WTO/World Bank/etc. (was JFK)

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 15:37:02 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Wanzala" <jwanzala at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 3:16 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] WTO/World Bank/etc. (was JFK)

> Eubulides wrote:- "And while the
> WTO has the potential to make much mischief for democratic governance
and
> can, at times, be a huge friend of the capitalist class and enemy of the
> world's poor, it's nowhere near as troublesome as the IMF/WB or the
White
> House and the Pentagon."
>
> that is a distinction.

Distinction-schminction, it just so happens to be true.

You're now in my block message sender file. Have a nice life.

Ian