[lbo-talk] Chomsky on Hitch: try harder next time, little boy

marc rodrigues marc36 at graffiti.net
Thu Nov 27 11:56:41 PST 2003

Richmond, Va.: I can only presume that you read the competition. What are your thoughts on Christopher Hitchen's arguments for war in his newest book?

Noam Chomsky: I don't think it would be fair to comment on this or any other book (or article) without going into specifics. No one who even tries to be serious would, in my opinion, criticize some writings without giving explicit quotes and references. I can't even think of that here, so cannot comment. If you want a general reaction, I did not find it at all convincing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A4316-2003Nov21.html

-- _______________________________________________ Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for just US$9.95 per year!