[lbo-talk] Bush, ISI, ideology, etc

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Nov 30 09:31:48 PST 2003

marc rodrigues wrote:

> I was flipping through the channels last night when I came across c-span, which was showing an "ISI gala". I happened to come across it right at the moment where a taped message from dubya bush was playing. what I heard was pretty damn amazing. the text of what he said is here: http://www.mmisi.org/galatext/president_address.pdf
>
> this raises a few questions in my mind:
>
> -who/what is the ISI?

If you are student or faculty member you can receive Intercollegiate Review free. You will learn far more about the u.s. 'conservative' movement than you really want to know if you read every issue. Someone else on the list perhaps can remember the name of that family (founders of some medical supply company) that supports ISI and many other right-wing causes.

Carrol