[lbo-talk] tech jobs abound - in India

Gar Lipow garlists at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 20:52:56 PDT 2003

ON Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:28:51 Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote
> Perhaps Wojtek can drink a toast to my situation. I've been out of work
> for 2 1/2 years, got myself evicted, and had to move halfway across the
> country to live with my parents.

And Wojtek can drink to mine too. Like you out of work for 2+ years. I moved in with my Mom a couple of months ago while I still had some slight savings left. I even have some sexy experience - which gets me rejected a lot on grounds I'm "overqualified".

Boy, as a tech workers you and I must really deserves this.