[lbo-talk] Did Rush's Drug Habit Cause His Hearing Loss?

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Mon Oct 6 22:44:04 PDT 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 at 7:49am mike larkin wrote:

> Reported by who?

IIRC, one of the physicians involved in his treatment spoke on the record with his permission. probably a liar though, and willing to risk a career at a high visibilty clinic to cover for ass-pimple...

> Who knows what's true, but it's reasonable to speculate,
> given Rush's vehement attacks on drug users. Remember that
> his weight loss was originally attributed to diet, but
> drug abuse is now a likely cause. Lies and the lying
> liars who tell them!

no, it is not reasonable, it makes one look like, well, a limbot.

that is my objection to this sort of crap. you end up looking even more vile than Rush...

BTW, you snipped this:

<quote=me> what's no excuse? excuse for what, using drugs? why is an excuse required? i hate 'liberal' moralizing at least as much as i hate 'conservative' moralizing... </quote>

don't you find joe baby's moralizing a bit limp?

-- no Onan

"superior sound quality"