[lbo-talk] dixor

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 08:11:28 PDT 2003

> for that matter, which theorists and quotes
> exemplify it in philosophy--the
> folks justin's railing against--the folks that are
> taking an indefensible
> social constructionism that makes no sense?

Well, in philosophy, assholes like Michael Levin and Stephen Goldberg. But I was mainly thinking about pop sociobiologists -- EO Wilson, Robert Ardrey, Lionel Tiger, Robin Fox, David Barash, lots of more recent folks. This crap just won't die. You see a lot of the same confusions here on the list -- you don't have to read a book to find 'em.

Btw, I was wrong about dixor, or only about 1/8 right, thanks to kells for sorting us out.

jks