[lbo-talk] crazy?

chris daniels xopher_daniels at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 01:55:42 PDT 2003

my best friend called me at work today to tell me that when he and his partner voted early in the morning, they were behind a large group of elderly african-americans who were saying that they were going to vote for you-know-who - it was at that point that i realized that we were deep in the shit - i voted after work, with a heavy heart

when i moved out here 23 years ago, a latino man had just been lynched

i see an awful lot of flags on pickup trucks out here

yes, prop 54 was defeated - that is a consolation