[lbo-talk] Clinton crowd shamed

boddhisatva boddhisatva at netzero.net
Wed Oct 8 03:44:02 PDT 2003

Not only has Arnie (the Austrian wing of the Republican party?) won convincingly, but the idiotic "right-wing coup" argument put forward by (loser) Chris Lehane and the Clintonistas is now a thorough embarrassment.

Arnie will likely get more votes on Question 2 than Gray Davis got in the 2002 election!

I doubt this is the final repudiation of the DLC Democrats, but it should be. What a bunch of idiots Terry McAuliffe, Davis and Clinton have turned out to be. Not supporting Bustamante was one blunder, but couldn't they get Tom Hanks or somebody? These DLC people are USELESS! How can anybody bear the shame of being a Democrat these days?

BTW, we haven't discussed the fact that the Republican hacks are saying we should take out a mortgage on Iraqi oil to make them pay for the privilege of being bombed AND THE DEMOCRATS AGREED!!!!!!!!!

peace,

boddi