[lbo-talk] You Might Be An Asshole If . . .

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 11:14:50 PDT 2003

> A lesson? Should we say incredibly dumb stuff over & over just like
> this guy? "The USSR Michael Moore." Gosh, that's funny.
>
> What foundation keeps these wankers going?
>
> Doug

I meant their relentlessness and stomach for battle (to the degree they engage honorably, that is). Yeah, the "humor" in that bit was pretty bad, and in no way was I suggesting a lefty version of that.

I believe Scaife still pumps millions into Horowitz's pocket, but when I directly called him on it, he wailed that Scaife makes up only 10% of his overall budget, and that the majority of his money comes from private donations. No matter the ratio, however, Horowitz is loaded and can fire away at ease.

DP