[lbo-talk] You Might Be An Asshole If . . .

Jacob Conrad jakub at att.net
Wed Oct 8 21:01:30 PDT 2003

Geez, Horowitz's rag has never been known for its light touch, but this is a notably ham-fisted attempt at humor even for them. Speaking of lessons, though, couldn't this be seen as a sign of the exhaustion and enervation of movement conservatism? I mean, Horowitz considers himself an "intellectual," and here he is publishing stuff that would be an embarrassment at a meeting of the Rotary Club. With all of his millions, wherever they come from, he ought to be able to find better and smarter writers than this numbskull.

Jacob Conrad