[lbo-talk] crazy? No, actually.

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 8 14:22:31 PDT 2003

I'll keep my ears open for any statements by the whip in the Ca. assembly, Wilma Chan. In the 70's, as confirmed by several sources, she was a Maoist. Forget if she was in the mileau that created League of Revolutionary Struggle (that was such a nasty, nuisance to us in the Jesse Jackson campaign in '88, via Mike Murase mostly, a Maxine waters staffer, head of the Ca. Rainbow. They were under the delusion that in the 9th C.D., Dellums district, we were all Marching In Line with Line of March) or LoM.

Davis, first press sec. was also a 70's maoist. That aide to Mayor Jerry Brown, Bazarghi, with the wandering, gropping hands, was a Maoist in France, post-May '68. Michael Pugliese, Deep Entrist, Boring From Within Doing That "French Turn", "Pabloite"...Heh.