[lbo-talk] crazy? No, actually.

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Oct 8 14:41:13 PDT 2003

> disciplined revolutionary party. On the issues, most
> Americans don't support the GOP agenda, but it doesn't
> matter since the Republicans have such an effective
> vanguard cadre. Krugman is right: we truly f*cked.

Most Americans cannot understand what the issues are all about, let alone form an opinion for or against them. What they react to is merely media appearance - if the guy looks tough and talks like us, good, if he uses them 5-dollar words and looks sissy, he is too pointed-heady and to hell with him.

Wojtek