[lbo-talk] Fresh Air traumatizes O'Reilly

Jose Rodriguez and Sally Everson pepor at caribe.net
Thu Oct 9 21:57:11 PDT 2003

Oh thanks for that link -- though it did take a bit too long to get to the good part ... how I wish I could hear Terry Gross ask him "Do you know the expression "Some can dish it out but they can't it? Could you comment on what you think this might mean..." I have heard that guy a few times, and he has such a nasty demeanor I just can't listen ... its like being a kid at home again ...