[lbo-talk] Fresh Air traumatizes O'Reilly

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 06:53:05 PDT 2003

O'R is SUCH an asshole. Basically Terry Gross was really polite and civil to him the whole interview, and he blew up and walked out at the end because she wanted to read something that (supposedly) he hadn't read but suspected might offend him -- so he could respond to it! I suppose this is his talk radio-shock TV mentality, and reflects also the drive for total dominance and control that his audience craves. I actually did hear the show where he shut up the WTC victim -- an act of unspeakable rudeness bordering on cruelty. I don't wish this sort of harm to anyone, but I wouldn'r be surprised if some victim of his insolence smacked him upside the head some day. jks