[lbo-talk] Fresh Air traumatizes O'Reilly

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Fri Oct 10 11:40:50 PDT 2003

I heard that too, and I couldn't believe it. Here was somebody saying that he took his political values *from* his dad, and O'Reilly has the brass to say he's cutting his mike off "Out of respect for your father."

One of Heraclitus' fragments is, "Insolence should extinguished sooner than a conflagration." O'Reilly's insolence has *become* a conflagration. How to put it out?

-- Curtiss