[lbo-talk] Terminating the Empire

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sat Oct 11 12:57:11 PDT 2003

Quoting frank scott <frank at marin.cc.ca.us>:

> "Those of us who've just been jailed in the new open-air supermax prison
> called the Terminatorium (former name: California) ..."
>
> please, take a few deep breaths, or some prozac or ludes...

No hysteria here, just pure proletarian self-interest. I'm an unemployed schoolteacher, and Bustamente would've meant that a few teaching jobs, a few avenues for reaching the kids and teaching them the gentle art of Resistance, would've been saved.

But now one of the most diverse and liberal states in the US just voted, by a sizeable majority, to be led into the abyss by someone whose only claim to fame is his ability to portray a cop-killing, mass-murdering robot.

-- DRR