[lbo-talk] boston phoenix: why won't dali lama pick a fight?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 14 07:56:21 PDT 2003

Jon Johanning wrote:

> Well, the rap sheet against the DL seems to be that he doesn't follow
> some people's political line.

Sure, the same reason I don't like Bush or the late Francisco Franco or the equally late Al Capone. The same reason I dislike most mass murderers and their thuggish followers.

The monkish rule of Tibet was a continuing horror, and the main complaint to make against China on Tibet is that they waited until 1959 to end that horror.

Carrol