[lbo-talk] Slinging California mud onto Wetbacks?

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Tue Oct 14 08:00:34 PDT 2003

Max Sawicky wrote:

> There's a literature on whether immigrants cost
> more in public services than they pay in taxes.
> I've heard of papers that go both ways.
>
> Here are some from the racist side:
>
> http://www.vdare.com/francis/ca_budget.htm
>
> http://www.pacificresearch.org/pub/cap/2003/cap_03-09-25.html
>
> There's a lot more racist stuff you can find if
> you google 'immigrants budget California'
>
> I didn't see any from the other side. Looks
> like that would be a worthy project for someone.

On NPR a month or so back they did a series of pieces on white supremacists today. Apparently they're getting the most traction with immigration issues. It's central to Savage's shtick, more so than flailing homosexuals. But whereas gay rights groups have done an admirable job of pummeling the rabid piglet, I don't hear many objections to his slogging on immigrants. Am I missing them?

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!