[lbo-talk] Re: recall, camejo vote

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 13:03:50 PDT 2003

Chip charms us further:

> Credulous people who believe every anti-government
> allegation are not progressives, but are marching
> down the road toward right-wing populism and perhaps
> even fascism.

Shows you not to footnote, you fascist scumbag! Now go read your Arendt and do try not to notice that even when the stacked deck deals a (marginally) favorable hand to us plebes that the powerful can quickly invalidate that deal. Because, without proper credentials such as mine and without strict adherence to my proprietary definitions of Conspiracy and Fascism, well, you're just indulging in conspiratiorial fascism, you non-Arendt-reading conspiracy theorist with fascist tendencies.