[lbo-talk] Black Music Makes History

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Oct 14 13:23:00 PDT 2003

CB:
> seem to be bothering ghettoites much. He was kinda cool. And Radio
Rahim got
> killed by the cops. That was white "male ego" expression through
violence
> not loud music.

When was the last time you visited the burbs, Charles? Each time I go there (which is weekly) I see a bunch of whitey boys blasting the crap out of their SUV's.

I already commented that macho displays of arrogance and annoying behavior is the only arena in this country that significant interracial integration has occurred. How sad.

Wojtek