[lbo-talk] Re: recall, camejo vote

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:33:45 PDT 2003

The issue here is potential voter fraud associated with touch-screen voting technology. Many computer professionals and people on the left in general are very concerned that people connected to right-wing/corporate interests might be in a position to manipulate the 2004 vote in their favor. It is a legitimate concern. There is a documented history of powerful interests rigging elections 'through various' means. The injection of your tiresome and predictable mutterings about 'conspiracy theory' do nothing to take this discussion further, they only serve to distort the issue.

Joe W.