[lbo-talk] Piaf

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Oct 14 18:53:51 PDT 2003

John Mage, I think, mentioned seeing Piaf live at the Olympia. By the time I was old enough to appreciate her music, she was gone. However, I recently saw a video called "La Vie En Rose" which was mostly a chronologically arranged collection of live performances. It includes all her major, major songs and it's quite good. Watching it I realized that not only did she have an extraordinary voice and not only was she a great singer, but she was also beautiful and incredibly sexy. If there are any fans out there who have never actually seen her sing, I recommend it highly.

Joanna