[lbo-talk] Re: Black Music makes History (and a little bit on Faulkner)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 15 14:44:59 PDT 2003

Nah, Los Angeles drivers are the worst. Though, the only time when I was still a driver I was almost, deliberately run off the freeway was near the Oakland Coliseum after an A's game. Some fratboy lookin' white guys in a truck, took offense at my Jesse Jackson for President bumpersticker, called me a, "N-word lover, " shouting back that they were , "fascist assholes, " made 'em swerve their truck back and forth, threatening my tiny little Honda. I got off at the next exit.

· Pavement · Two States Lyrics

Two states! We want two states North and south Two, two states 40 million daggers! [x4] Two states! We want two states There’s no culture There’s no spies 40 million daggers! [x4]