[lbo-talk] 'Democrazy'

boddhisatva boddhisatva at netzero.net
Mon Oct 20 02:16:10 PDT 2003

Com. Wanzala's over-posting has been a great service to me. Now I know to COMPLETELY DISREGARD this Paul Treanor. Treanor is talking about nothing more than killing the patient to "cure" the disease. His arguments and "critiques" may be thrown on the ash heap without any further consideration.

If leftists don't want to do the hard work of persuading people of the rightness of their arguments (democracy) then they should gve up politics and try and make more money. Treanor's "ideas" are anti-social and tend towards the criminal.

And by the way, ONLY leftists believe that throwing democracy out will bring the proletariat in - and they believe it against all evidence. Ask the Chinese proletariat how well they are doing under a system that is carefully avoiding the "outrages" of democracy.

peace,

boddi