[lbo-talk] 'Democrazy'

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Mon Oct 20 12:59:13 PDT 2003

There's huge difference, of course: Treanor attacks democracy itself; Roy attacks its debasement, despite her unfortunate and unhelpful "whore" metaphor.

Treanor is insane and not worthy of serious scrutiny, if you ask me... Nuff said.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Wanzala" <jwanzala at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 12:02 PM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] 'Democrazy'