[lbo-talk] Was Max Cleland the victim of electronic voter fraud?

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue Oct 21 17:31:45 PDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> Readers of the uber-geek website Slashdot.org, along with other sites
> catering to the technically minded, have been exposed to learned debates
> about the security, accuracy and efficiency of electronic voting systems
> (really just PCs in a can running dedicated software) for quite some
> time.

For non-geeks there is a comprehensive book on the subject, free for the downloading under a creative commons license at www.blackboxvoting.com/ My advice is to skip the first chapter which is a squishy soft civics lesson that is nothing like the rest of the book, and go right to chapter 2. It may belabor its points a bit, but it is very clear and comprehensive.

Michael