[lbo-talk] Talking Ann Coulter doll!

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 23 21:03:45 PDT 2003

MARKETING MEMO

Cute design...

And she's very appealing with that Cokie-Roberts-White-House packaging backdrop... needs a trench coat, not a mini skirt, to re-create that magic moment in TV journalism. (IDEA: Optional Cokie Roberts ensemble?? Additional $15.95?)

Note to foreign licensing: Won't sell overseas. Work on the word "liberals." "Liberals" are a localized American obsession -- some local retardation issue. Redefine her "signature complaint" for foreign markets. Along the lines we did with did with Barbie and her comments on "math."

Otherwise, thumbs up.

Ken.

-- C'mon all you big strong men Uncle Sam needs your help again Got himself in a terrible jam Way down yonder in Iraqistan Put down your books and pick up a gun! We are going to have a whole lot of fun!

-- Country Joe