[lbo-talk] Koch: Krugman is "lame-brained"

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 08:33:44 PST 2003

Doug posted:

New York Post [Page Six] - October 30, 2003

CRITICAL KOCH

ED Koch says New York Times op-ed columnist Paul Krugman is "lamebrained."

<snip>

Using Krugman's logic, we should understand Hitler's needs and forgive him as well.

********

Ah yes, Hitler.

It always comes back to Hitler in the end doesn't it?

For some on the left, it's Stalin who, in various ways, pops up his spectral head for use as a club. For others, usually on the right, it's Hitler.

Hey, wasn't Saddam, according to both Bush the First and the Lesser, the "new Hitler" after the employee/employer relationship disintegrated?

And aren't various members of the Likud party of Israel over-fond of tossing Hitler's fire-ravaged carcass onto the debate table whenever things get a little sticky?

To paraphrase someone (who exactly I don't recall): Mr. Koch, Hitler is dead. The Nazi party was defeated. Enough with the Hitler.

DRM