[lbo-talk] Chomsky on Foucault

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 00:08:08 PDT 2003

>From: "Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema" <crdbronx at erols.com>

>I'll support this. I tried to read Derrida, and thought it was word salad.
>Maybe, if I spent a few years reading him very, very carefully, I might get
>some interesting insight... but I couldn't imagine any insight being worth
>that degree of work. And I have bills to pay and projects to finish.

I enjoyed De la grammatologie and the La voix et le phenomene. Glas I thought was just weird (though I am a fan of Genet). In the 90s Derrida was doing very good negative theology.

_________________________________________________________________ Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus