[lbo-talk] RE: 77% of Americans support the cretinous judge

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 3 08:33:45 PDT 2003

Then a number of interesting people are guilty of the same crime. Cf. Thos. Jefferson & friends, good Enlightenment liberals, who wrote in the summer of 1776 that the independence of the American states was founded upon the laws of God -- indeed, that it was "self-evident" that people are "endowed by their Creator" with fundamental rights. --CGE