[lbo-talk] The War Is Lost

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 10:50:15 PDT 2003

Doug asked:

Any word from Field Commander Hitchens on this issue?

********

I just did a check via Google for Herr Hitchens most recent words of wisdom.

As near as I could tell there's nothing noteworthy on the topic of failure yet but there is this grand summation in book form (already out of date) -

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookSearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=35GNT2B8VS&sourceid=&isbn=0452284988

And a finger wagging piece on Judge Moore at Slate.

It will be interesting to see what's said when he gets around to it. My bet is on an incredibly serpentine justification that dares to slap, ever so gently, the Bushevik buttocks for not being sufficiently 'bold' or somesuch formulation.

DRM