[lbo-talk] Britney on how the world works...

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 06:01:57 PDT 2003

Doug:

> [there's an adorable pic of Ingrid & Paris at
> <http://www.nypost.com/seven/09042003/gossip/39708.htm>]

OK Doug -- one post about Paris Hilton is fine; but TWO?

Actually, I too have a bizarre fascination with Paris Hilton. The vapidity and apparant importance of her life draws me into a vortex of mixed emotions, and I awake daily wondering why it is I care about what Paris will wear today, who she'll fuck or fuck over, how much she will spend, and so on. Then I put an ice pack on my forehead, pop in my tape of "Celebrities Uncensored," that wonderful show on E! that airs raw tape of celebs stumbling out of bars at 4 AM, cursing at paparazzi and driving recklessly away, and I know peace.

DP