[lbo-talk] Britney on how the world works...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Sep 5 08:14:17 PDT 2003

Dennis Perrin wrote:

>Doug:
>
>> [there's an adorable pic of Ingrid & Paris at
>> <http://www.nypost.com/seven/09042003/gossip/39708.htm>]
>
>OK Doug -- one post about Paris Hilton is fine; but TWO?

But it was by way of correcting the record. Still, I have to confess to a similar fascination with not just Paris, but her delightful sister Nicky, and their dear friend Casey Johnson. Even though they're the heiresses to two brand-name fortunes, I love the way they just want to have fun, like all the other girls.

Doug