[lbo-talk] 77% of Americans support the cretinous judge

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 09:30:24 PDT 2003

See Keith Thomas, Man and the Matural World, about the rise of the idea of "nature" in the 17tha nd 18th century. It is one of the great books of history. Reverence for nature, pooey. Remember in Edmund in Lear, "Thou, Nature, art my goddess . . . " This Red Man Reveres Nature And Is One With The Land is very PC, but in fact is both insultingly stereotypical and Occidentalist.