[lbo-talk] The difficulty of measuring Russia's economy

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 07:35:25 PDT 2003

For the befit of people on the list interested in the Russian economy who aren't familiar with the vaugeness of the data.

Yes, this is typical self-satisfied Economist-style looking at people in a foreign country as if they were creatures in a zoo. "Thank God I'm an upper-class Englishman!"

_________________________________________________________________ Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963