[lbo-talk] CA Passes Raft of Progressive Laws

nathanne at nathannewman.org nathanne at nathannewman.org
Sat Sep 13 18:27:39 PDT 2003

I agree that Arnie might sign the more social issue stuff (but wanted to include it to remind folks of the good stuff coming out of the legislature) and of course the legislators get the credit. I don't like Davis much more than anyone else-- the point is that he can be forced to sign the bills because he's ultimately dependent on the labor and progressive folks for survival.

That's all I've ever argued makes the Dems as being better for progressives.

-- Nathan