[lbo-talk] Re: Toklien Popularity//Modernization

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Sep 15 20:47:05 PDT 2003

Brian Siano wrote:

> Granted, you don't _have_ to make this argument; nobody's forcing you.
> But if you don't, I'm afraid you'll have to live with others regarding
> your earlier comments as unsupported garbage.

It's just your opinion that my comments are unsupported garbage. Nobody else has said anything else in this thread, probably because it is obvious to most people that technology isn't neutral. Perhaps you can explain how it would be possible to have a neutral nucelar power plant or a neutral atomic bomb? How about a neutral F-17 fighter?

Chuck0