[lbo-talk] Amanpour on self-censorship

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:15:10 PDT 2003

Last post. Just anecdotal information, but I met one of the former stars of the Afghan soccer team a few months ago (now a businessman in Russia who hasn't been back to Afghanistan for 15 years). He was very proud to have shaken Najiboullah's hand three times. According to him, the first thing the muj woyld do when coming into a town was shoot all the police, then go into the girls' schools and slit the throats of the teachers, and then go on a rape spree.