[lbo-talk] Krugman: U.S. the Next Argentina

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Tue Sep 16 07:39:58 PDT 2003

I have a vague memory of somebody posting here an article that described the Bush family's business interests in Argentina and that made the claim that an Argentinian state of affairs was, in fact, the *GOAL* of the administration's economic policies. Can anyone remember this a give a link in the archives? Or am I having a false-memory-syndrome moment?

Thanks, Curtiss