[lbo-talk] No Evidence ...

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 20:34:04 PDT 2003

--- Kevin Robert Dean <qualiall at adelphia.net> wrote:

> > Yet, a new poll found that nearly 70 percent of
> respondents believed the
> > Iraqi leader probably was personally involved.
>
> Has anyone ever met anyone of the 70% who believe
> this?
>
> If so, what are they telling you the connection is?
>
> Curious about this one...

Come to corporate America, my man. I'm surrounded by them. "Everybody" knows Saddam gave bin laden money. They met in Prague or something. Osama used to live in Baghdad. Saddam used to live in Kabul. They went to college together. They belong to the same golf club. They went on tour together. You name it, people believe it. Only peacenik liberal scum like that mike guy over in cubicle #459836 deny the connection.